This workshop supported by Bord Bia, Enterprise Ireland and CDP Ireland will address some of the key Sustainability issues effecting food supply chains.
Topics covered at this 90 minute workshop will include:
- Corporate responsibility and risk management in the supply chain
- Labels, tools and certifications to manage supply chain sustainability
- Trends in Consumer and Retailer expectations
- Ethical and responsible sourcing – addressing migrant worker and modern slavery issues
- Traceability and visibility through the tiers
- Measuring waste, water, packaging, transport and resources
- Financial and industry supports available
Start time 1.45pm, please ask at Registration for further details.
The workshop will be interactive and will be facilitated by Brian O’Kennedy from Clearstream Solutions. Clearstream Solutions is one of Irelands leading Supply Chain Sustainability consultancies has won numerous awards for its sustainability work. It represents CDP, the global best practices Carbon Reporting platform in Ireland and Verego, the global responsible sourcing program on a worldwide basis.